Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nyum nyum nyum

Finally after many, MANY days, I feel like writing something on my blog. Hohoho... Nothing special just felling extremely lazy during those days my posts went AWOL. Haha- Lol.

Anyway, tonight my family dinner was quite special. NYum nyum. Even thinking of the meals again make me want to eat again.

So, today we have a little fiesta  with food. Be prepared.
*Drum rolling*

Before that, Our dinner was quite late today since me and mom overslept during the evening. We were quite tired today since there were guests in the house today. So, we started to prepare food from 7.15pm until 9.45 pm. Hahaha. That's quite a long time to prepare the food.

So here are the menu:-
         First, Beef Stew with chopped potatoes, carrots and celery.
         Then, Corn and Potato soup with straw mushroom and broccoli (plus some baguette bread with garlic butter)
         Lastly, mushroom-chicken dumpling with capsicum sauce.

It was a heaven with all the food there. My stomach is extremely bloated with the food that my mom and I cooked.

Hmmmm... What's for dinner tomorrow???

Feeling full yet still hungry,
Sweet Lee-Anne.  

No comments:

Post a Comment