Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Journey Begins

Hey ya'll!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote an entry. I finally have the time to redesign my blog (hehe, to have the 'feel').

Praises to Allah, the Almighty, with his Blessing, I am now able to continue my studies in Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Business Economics in my favourite university = MARA Technology University @ Universiti Teknologi Mara aka UiTM. I am thankful that I am one of the chosen candidates to pursue degree. In to my liking, I am currently pursuing my degree in my old diploma campus. Yup, I'm still here Kedah! To be in Kedah's campus is like a bliss. I'm liking it very much. Not only I've already know the ways (ceh, mcm otai la pulak- mind the Bahasa), plus it is easier for me to come home. Hahahaha!! That's the main point by the way.

In choosing the right degree course, it takes a lot of time to research and consult. My number on consultant is of course my Superman, MY beloved dad. I asked him questions, he gave me his views  then I did my research and finally I made the decision to choose Business Economy. Other than this course is becoming my favourite, I made the choice based on the possible location that I want which is in Kedah!!!! I am very grateful that I am able to be here again for another 2 years or so. May everything goes well... (^^,)v

Enrolling here, I have to appeal for the college since I am a Penerapan student and luckily I am able to get the college. I will tell ya alls soon about the college. For now, let me enjoy my days as a degree student. Yeayyyyy!!!!

In cloud nine,
Sweet Lee-Anne  \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment