Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yippi!!!! + Sob sob!!!

Yea!! I've passed my exam with flying colours!!! Praises to the Mighty Lord..

I've more good news.
Wait for it....
Wait....

My first ever novel is in progress to be publish!!!
Yea.....!!!
I'm on the cloud nine!! way up high... Just need to do some adjust here and there and wahla!!
Soon my chummies.... The book is on the way so Matte Kudasai (Please wait!!!)

Yippi!!!!

Well that's the good news... The bad news... New semester is emerging... What to do what to do...
Hahaha... I know i shouldn't babbling about this stuff but... How should I put it..
*Taking a deep breath*


Okay, let's put it this way.
New semester = new subjects = new classmates(some of my classes) = examination = high hope from my folks....
Hmm that's one long crazy equation...

What to do... what to do...



Emotion swaying,
Sweet Lee-AnNe, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment