Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rango: The Majestic Cat

This time around I'm telling you about one of the two shy cats that have been living with my family for some quite time. The fella in the pic. is Rango. You must be asking, why Rango not some other classic name like Tom or Belang or Kelabu or else.
   The story behind its name is simple: My mom likes the actor Johnny Depp and she loves the 3-D cartoon(i think it's kinda a cartoon. Forgive me if i'm wrong) titled Rango. And hence the naming of the cat: Rango.
 
When I asked my mum why not just simple name? She replied,"It's boring." I swear my jaw almost dropped. Rango has been with us around March 2011, when I was 18. My father's friend gave the cat when it was still a kitten. Rango is now about 2 years and more. It has large build but with short leg. And that's become the laughing stock when we're teasing with RAngo. You must be asking 'What? Teasing a cat? As if they would understand'  
*smiling*
 
When you've been living with cats for lots of years, you're treating them more than just a cat. Seriously. My mum once was angry at Rango for mistake and he was treated like a little kid. I mean, my mom talked to Rango as if Rango was a child. And what's more, Rango seems to understand that it was being scold at. 

Rango has a round tummy when his full and as flat as possible when he is hungry. He's one spoilt cat. Not the snobbish arrogant whatsoever. He likes being pat. And the best time to let him sit on your lap is when it's hungry or wants more food. 

Rango is a magnificent cat but it is shy. Very shy, strangers especially. I remember during the festive celebration season, it'll hid itself somewhere upstairs, doesn't bother to eat or whatsoever and only, ONLY showed itself when the guests left the house. The other cat, Teddy is like his uncle Rango. Both very shy. It's very hard to even to snap a picture.
 
 
 
Feeling like a kid writing an essay as a homework,
Sweet Lee-Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment