Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Piece of my Mind......

Waaargh…………
Sometimes I feel like there are lots of people around me….. And then POOF! They are gone just like that….. Not saying to anyone but just there’s time when I feel I’m alone…… Huhhh…..  That’s life right? People will not stick to you till the end. That’s for sure, right?

I wonder does true friend really, REALLY exists? We have lots of great and amazing friends but do we have one that will endure our pain and hardship together? I’m still searching for one, maybe two or three or more….. Great friends are so cool to be with but there’s time when they just simply ignoring you…. Even BAD friends can sometimes be our best friend!

Lalalalalalala……..

I’m just stating what I saw through my eyes and my friend’s problems… It’s really hard to find one great TRUE friend……

What-eve!
SweeT Lee-AnNe 

No comments:

Post a Comment