Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm out of colour!!!

Today I'm feeling quite unwell... Well due to the sudden weather change plus the air-conditioner... I really really can't stand cold situation.. Hahahah I know you're laughing at me... but it's true!!!! I can't stand cold room, cold drink, cold climate and whatsoever cold... My father used to laugh at me.. He said,"Lee-AnNe! How you gonna survive if you further your study overseas?? Study locally, Lee-Anne...." And what he said came true... I'm studying locally at a UiTM.... But still I'm over the seas!!! :) Yada yada yada... I'm having fever right now... Brrrrrr........ And I'm sticking Mr Cool Fever on my forehead.... :)..... Wish me get well soon!!!

BTW: 'Cause I'm sick, I miss my presentation.... Huhuhuhuuu.. I spend all day sleeping...

Having fever ON and OFF,
SweeT Lee-AnNe

No comments:

Post a Comment