Monday, June 27, 2011

Yada.. Yada.. Yada....

Phew! *Sound of pen scribbling on papers*
Yea!! I'm done with my first MAT112 test!!!! I'm so in the cloud nine... Yippi.. :)
The questions are not that tough, alhamdulillah... But I actually missed one question.. so bye-bye three marks!! i'm fine with it... It's okay... Hehhe... It's my mistake so SERVE ME RIGHT!!!

I was like so HAPPY!!!! (Plus too energetic..kihkih) Because the ALIEN that invaded my room for the past days is not here!!!! Yea!! No more worthless chit-chatting.. No more dot dot dot... For the first time since the alien came i feel extremely totally tremendously peaceful.. Yokatta!!(meaning thank goodness)Hopefully such day will last and that freaking alien will no longer attack my sweet peaceful room....... Hhaahhahahahhaha... I am turning EVIL.... Somebody taskete!!(meaning help me!!) Astaghfirullah... what am i becoming.... ish ish ish...
But you can't blame me, blame the ALIEN hehe okay okay, blame my room mate's friend. So I was like TOO happy... Hahahaha.. Sorry, sorry I'm becoming hyperactive tonight.....
Gomeinasai...(I'm sorry...) Blame the sugars...

Alright, my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier... I think I'll stop for now... I'll write again sooner or later...
Cau!! Adios amigos!!

Yada yada yada,
SweeT Lee-AnNe....;P

No comments:

Post a Comment